Sunday, April 10, 2016

Goodbye Sønderborg:  4/4/2016

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well. I'm typing this in a Library in Holbæk right now, my new area! That's right, after 4 awesome transfers in Sønderborg, I am now in my second area Holbæk. I really am going to miss Sønderborg. I have made a lot of great relationships there and it was EXTREMELY HARD saying goodbye:/ Of course, something new is always exciting but at the same time it was really hard leaving. Jeg var født i Sønderborg!! "Mojn Mojn" (won't be able to use that southern Danish phrase anymore) I have learned so much from the branch members and I love them so much!! Goodbyes suck...

Well my new companion is Æ. Maxwell McBride whom is from Mesa, Arizona. Only have talked with him for about 20 minutes so I don't know much about him other than that! He seems way chill though so I can tell this will be a fun transfer. Holbæk looks like an awesome area! The best way to describe it would be to tell you to look it up on Google Maps haha. It is part of a ward of about 130 members I believe. I think it is the biggest ward in Denmark too so way big difference from the branch I served in in my first area.

Conference Weekend was great! Sadly, with how busy I have been with transfers (packing all my stuff was the worst...) I was only able to see the Saturday morning session and then with Familien Kuntz, watched the Sunday morning session. All the talks I heard were great, one of my favorite being by Henry B. Eyring. He talked about having your hearts be fertile ground for the good word of God. I also liked D. Todd Christofferson's talk about fathers! Hopefully early this week I will have time to see the rest.

Well, like I said, I am way stoked for my new area! I know I will have a lot more to write about in my next emails. Oh yeah, my new address is Rolighedsvej 1, 1. tv. 4300 Holbæk Denmark. Just in case any of you wanted to send anything. I love and miss you all. Have a great week!!

MKH

Æ. Weese















No comments:

Post a Comment