Saturday, August 6, 2016

Splits and a Parking Ticket: 7/25/2016

Hey everyone!! Hope you all have had a great week. This one is going to be somewhat short cause of lack of time. 

Anywho, this past week had some good ups and downs! We had a fun P-Day in København with some other Ældste. When I got back to the train station, I was so fortunate to find a 750.00 dkk parking ticket on my windshield... So that put a damper on my day and my wallet. Had splits with Æ. from Nykøbing Falster. Splits is always a lot of fun! They came up to are area in Holbæk.

The weather has been so hot lately!! Holy crap, it's like mid 80,s with like 70 to 80 percent humidity. So that's been wrecking my shop! Holy cow, I think I have sweated nonstop this entire week!! Going to sleep is so hard cause of how hot it is. Denmark is BEAUTIFUL in the summer, but oh boy do I miss those winter temps.

So I got a way cool assignment from my mission president! A month from yesterday, we will be skyping with the 2 members that live in Greenland:) They have their own little sacrament meeting and Æ. Smith and I will be on standby on skype to give some talks:) I'm so excited for that!! Missionaries always talk about it but I totally can't wait for Greenland to open for missionary work!! Way excited to skype these members though:)

Other than that, not a whole lot new this week. Æ. Smith and I have been working hard knocking doors and contacting everyone we see. We know that through our obedience and diligence the Lord will send us to those honest and prepared to receive the gospel into their lives! I love my mission. I know this work is true!! What a blessing to have the Restored Gospel in our lives. I pray for jeres happiness and health! Have a great week:) Vi snakkes

Æ. Weese







Elder Weese has found a new love for soccer!









No comments:

Post a Comment