Sunday, September 4, 2016

Skype with members in Greenland: 8/22/2016

Hey you guys!! Thanks a ton for your emails. They really mean so much to me. I love reading them, seeing what you have been up to, and hearing your strong testimonies. It has been a huge help for me. So tusind tak!

Looks like ya'll have had a blast down in St. George! Anyone get sun burn't? I got the craziest missionary tan lines right now haha you should see my arms and collar line haha. Looks like a way fun time:) Too bad summer is winding down to an end:/

I had a great day yesterday. Æ. Smith and I were able to Skype with the 2 members on Greenland! It was such a great experience. They are way awesome people:) A pretty young couple. I gave a talk on Love and Charity and Æ. Smith talked about how to recognize the spirit! We skyped them at the Stockholms house then had dinner with the Stockholms right after! I love that family:) I taught the lesson in Gospel Principles yesterday as well. The topic was Honesty, and 25 minutes into the lesson I felt insanley inspired to bear testimony and talk about the 1st vision. So I switched gears completely and starting talking about that. Everyone probably wondered what in the world am I doing, but The Spirit was felt so strong!! It was a great experience that I can't really explain with words. One of the members had his non member girlfriend in the class and I knew she was feeling the spirit. I gave him a Book of Mormon that he could give to her after the class. Way cool experience:)

Other than that it's just been the same ol'. Lot's of Knocking and street contacting. We are working with a couple great people right now! We had zone conference this last week where there was a huge push on working with members. I have loved my time in Roskilde. The ward is great. Really supportive and strong members. It's most likely I will be leaving next transfer. So in like 3 weeks.

1 year from this day, I'm going to be on a plane heading home...Woah that's kind of scary! Yeah today is my 1 year till death mark! Crazy to think that I have been gone for almost a whole year! Words can't express all that I have learned and experienced on my mission. Stuff that I will never be able to forget and will contually have a huge influence on my life. I love my mission. I love this church. I love my Savior and am so thankful for all that He has done for me. I miss you guys. I think of you daily and have you all in my prayers! Have a great week:)

MKH
Æ. Weese















No comments:

Post a Comment