Monday, January 18, 2016

An eternal perspective: 1/18/2016

Hey everyone!! Well my new comp is great! Elder Shawn Gudmundson from Logan!! We get along way well! Him being from Logan, we talk about so much stuff from back home! Haha it honestly gets me so trunky, but we have a good time and we are going to get a lot of work done here in Sønderborg. In fact, we have a new investigator and he is awesome! We got him to come to church yesterday and he has been reading in the Book of Mormon! I hope and pray he continues to progress!

It's cool to hear that we talk about the exact same things in Sunday School. We talked about Lehi's dream yesterday also! I love that story in the Book of Mormon. It really helps me realize just how important it is to have that eternal perspective in life. The things in the great and spacious building can be very enticing, but we are not going to progress at all being there.

Sorry this is so short, I don't have a lot of time, but here are a few pictures from the week. Thanks for your emails and all the support you give me! They really help me through everything here:) I love you all & hope you have a great week!!

MVH
Ældste Weese            Have det godt
New comp. Ældste Gudmundson 

Sønderborg we come!!




I think home is that way??
Ældste Weese studying hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment