Monday, January 11, 2016

New comp. & new goals for Ældste Weese: 1/11/2016

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Anyone got any goals for 2k16? I do, near the top of my list...LEARN DANISH!! haha the language is coming but I have a long ways to go. I can't believe how crazy it was here over New Years! Like seriously, you all need to look up on YouTube New Years Eve in Denmark. It's indescribable!! Like I honestly thought I was in a war zone with how many fireworks there were! It was a lot of fun though! We were able to spend it with two families in our branch. It was great:)

After all the holiday chaos settled down, it was straight back to the missionary work. Which has been really slow in Sønderborg. Hopefully we can get thinks to kick up here soon! This week was pretty busy! We had a way fun district activity up in Esbjerg. We went ice skating! Everything was great, until one of the sisters rolled her ankle pretty bad, so we ended up taking a trip to the hospital. Luckly nothing broken! After that Æ. Jensen and I took a train to Fredericia. Where we went on splits with our zone leaders. So bottom line we weren't in Sønderborg much this week.

So transfers are today!! I am staying in Sønderborg, but my comp Æ. Jensen is going to Ballerup. It's going be different having a new comp. Æ. Jensen and I had a great time, he was a great trainer. My new comp is Æ. Gudmundson. I don't know anything about him other than his name haha but I hear he is great! I get to meet him later today.

We finally have snow here in Denmark! Not a lot, especially comparing it to Utah, but we have a little! Sure has got me trunky and thinking about snowboarding. I'm loving it here in Denmark though:) Everyday I seem to be learning something new. 

God truly has blessed my life in so many ways! I pray for all of you back home and I hope everyone is doing great:) I can't believe how fast time is flying by here. Love you all! Vi vil snakkes næste uge! Vi Ses 

MVH Ældste Weese
New Year's goal...kicking the cola addition!!
Goodbye Ældste Jensen, goodluck in Ballerup!!



No comments:

Post a Comment