Wednesday, May 4, 2016

5,000 year old Gravhøj:  5/2/2016

Hey everyone! Another awesome week in Denmark has flown by! Hope you all are doing well:)  Sorry but I have been way short on time today cause we have some lessons on our P-Day, so my email will be short, but here are a few experiences I've had this week.

So this week I had a way cool experience! I was able to go inside a 5,000 year old Gravhøj!! That's right FIVE THOUSAND years old! So crazy. It's a burial tomb for vikings. So yeah that was pretty awesome to be inside. Denmark is full of really old, cool sites like that! In my new area, Holbæk, there actually are a lot of those Gravhøjs. The one I went in is the oldest and biggest though.

We did a ton of service this week! Lots of yard work, help on the farm, and helping people move. So my back is a little wrecked, but oh well I am here to serve!  We have set one of our investigators on baptism date! And we have been doing a lot of finding. House after house, apartment complex after apartment complex, yeah I basically have been everywhere in Holbæk but that's pretty easy as a missionary! 

That is sad to hear about Aunt Bonnie. I can only imagine how hard that must be for Grandma Leslie and Grandma Kenna. I definitely will have them all in my prayers. It is so comforting to know that our Savior, Jesus Christ, broke the bands of death so this life isn't all that we have, but we have eternities ahead of us! I know Bonnie was welcomed home with open arms and that God has a special plan for her. I pray that this knowledge of the Atonement and Plan of Salvation comforts you all back home as it does for me.


Well I don't have a lot of time today, but I hope you all have a great week and happy Mother's Day on Sunday! I love you guys soooo much and honestly can't wait to Skype with you on Sunday:)  I love you guys!

MKH
Æ. Weese
























No comments:

Post a Comment