Monday, June 6, 2016

Temple trip and splits:  6/6/2016

Hey everybody!! Hope ya'll have had a great week. The sun is shining and the temperatures are rising here in Denmark. Because of the humidity, I have been sweating like CRAZY every day haha.

So this past week has been pretty great! Me and my companion, Æ. McBride, were able to attend the temple in Copenhagen last Thursday. I love going to the temple. It had been 8 months since I had last been and that was way too long for me! I feel extremely blessed to have a temple in my mission. I realized just how much I took temples back home for granted.

We had our zone leaders over from Slagelse for splits last Tuesday. We got a ton of work done that day! The missionary work is on a rise here in Holbæk. We have a few new investigators and a pretty decent size pool of possibles!

The ward members in Roskilde are awesome! We are invited over to eat with them about 3 times a week:) All of them have strong testimonies of the restored Gospel and their's truly strengthens mine!

Other than all that, it's business as usual out here! It's always hard for me to write home cause it's impossible to explain all the happens out here on a mission. It is INCREDIBLE how much I have learned and grown. 2 years is such a short time for how much is packed into it on a mission. I love being out here in Denmark:) Hope you all have a great week!

MKH
Æ. Weese




























No comments:

Post a Comment