Monday, March 7, 2016

Zone Conference in Aarhus: 3/7/2016

Hey everyone! Hope you all have had a great week! Things have been pretty busy for Æ. Gudmundson and I here in Sønderborg. 

Probably the highlight of the week was on Friday. We had our Zone Conference up in Aarhus which was a ton of fun. Being in Sønderborg, I feel pretty isolated from all the other missionaries, so it's always great being able to see everyone again. I learned a lot from this Zone Conference. We talked about all the different tools we are integrating into our missionary work. These include: Family History work, Teach while you find and find while you teach, "Who do you know who...", I.M.P.R.O.V.E.D. Finding, and NDSQCP. Each one of these can be used to both find more investigators and help the ones we already have continually progress. I left the zone conference with a new perspective on my missionary work here in Sønderborg, as well as a renewed drive to share the gospel with others.

We have an investigator whom we have been working with for a while. He was scheduled to be baptized this Saturday, but we hit a few road blocks and sadly we are going to have to postpone it.

Other than that, not a whole lot has happened this past week. This next one will be different though. Æ. Gudmundson and I have a ton of stuff we are going to do. Also, this upcoming weekend is Stake Conference! I am way excited for that! Denmark is split into two different stakes, the Aarhus stake and the København stake. I serve in the Aarhus stake which covers all of Jutland and Funen. It's the bigger stake out of the two and there should be around 3000 members at this stake conference so I am way excited to see that!

Well I hope you all are doing well. Sorry I didn't take a lot of photos this week, it's been a slow one. Have a great week!

Æ. Weese






No comments:

Post a Comment