Monday, July 4, 2016

Trainee and the 4th of July:  7/4/2016

Hey Ya'll!!  Happy 4th of July! Wishing I was shooting off fireworks and having a BBQ in the grand ol' USA right now! Denmark is such a sweet place, but I sure am one proud American;)

Well I've been with my trainee, Æ, Smith, for 4 days and I can already tell these next couple of transfers are going to be pretty great:) Æ. Smith is a champ! Fresh out of Vernal, Utah ready to hit the streets preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  We have already had some great teaching experiences together! He has a great attitude and is ready to work and study hard. We get along way good! Holbæk, Denmark isn't going to know what hit 'em!

So I was out of my area until Wednesday. I stayed in Rødovre and then was in København (Copenhagen) to pick up Æ. Smith. So this past week was a little different. I feel like time is going by faster than it has at any other point of my mission! We got Æ. Smith all settled in, did a lot of training, fixed our bathroom sink (I have been cutting my own hair so it was probably my fault that the sink wasn't working haha) Played football Saturday in the POURING rain! Holy cow I was soaked, but it was so much fun! Never thought soccer would become one of my favorite sports, guess that's what a mission in Europe does to ya.

We have Zone training this week which I am looking forward to! I always enjoy being around President and all the other missionaries in the zone. 

I want you all to know that I have a firm testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints being God's true church on the earth today. Joseph Smith saw God the Father and His son, Jesus Christ. Through Joseph, the fullness of the Gospel was restored and I feel so blessed to live in this last dispensation. Thomas S. Monson is God's prophet on the earth today. Through him we can receive guidance and inspiration that will bring us so much happiness. The Book of Mormon is true! It is SO TRUE!! No other book can bring one closer to God and to their Savior Jesus Christ. I challenge all to read it and to ask God, with oprigtigt hensigt (real intent) if it is true. You will receive an answer. I share my witness with you in his holy name, Jesus Christ, Amen. 

I wish you all a happy and fantastic week!! Vi ses:)

MKH
Æ. Weese
Elder Weese loves packages from home!! 





4th of July Celebrations at a member's home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment