Sunday, July 3, 2016

Transfers and Training a new Comp:  6/27/2016

Well, I am super rushed today, forgot my journal, and don't have my camera cord to upload pics...
I hope everyone is doing well though!! This past week has been quite exciting. Æ. McBride and I received transfer calls early because we got a big change ahead of us. He is going to Iceland and I am training the only Elder coming to Denmark this transfer! On top of all that, a neighboring area is closing (due to not enough Elders) and is falling into my area. So my area doubled in size! My area is twice the size of Rhode Island (probably like 1100 square miles) That's a super rough estimate but it is like half the size of Sjælland. It's huge! haha plus all the members are scattered out in it. So it's going to be way fun tackling that while training:)

Students have graduated from Gynamsium (somewhat like highschool) and so the party busses are out. All the graduates get in these busses with there classmates and just drink and party while driving around the city. Æ. McBride and I got caught behind one and we had booze poured all over our car, got mooned, flashed, yeah it was crazy! Still been playing Football every Saturday. I think I am starting to get quite decent at it:) For an American that is!

Next weeks email will be a lot better, but all in all, I'm doing great:) Healthy and Happy and loving my time here in Denmark! Hope you all are doing well. Have a wonderful week!

MVH
Æ. Weese
Elder Weese meeting his new companion, Elder Smith fresh out of the MTC!!

Elder Weese with new companion Elder Smith and President and Sister O'Bryant

Look at all those new sister missionary sent to Denmark.  Elder Weese gets to train the only new elder sent to Denmark, Elder Smith from Vernal, Utah.  Crazy story Jon and Elder Smith's dad worked together many years ago!!


No comments:

Post a Comment