Monday, October 12, 2015

Elder Weese's 2nd email: 9/16/2015

Hey guys! I miss all of you so much! I hope everything back home is good! Thank you so much for the letters and packages, that totally makes my day when i get those! If you sent anymore, keep up the junk food and snacks, Diet Mtn dews would be awesome, and some sort of toy haha. I'd kill for a tennis ball or something to keep my sanity. One of the Elders in my room got a basketball hoop for the door so thats been my getaway so far. 
I'm a Zone leader over 40 Elders and 4 Sisters. Ive already taught 5 investigators in Danish. That is crazy hard! its amazing though how to spirit guides my words cause all our lessons and discussions are in Danish and somehow i know whats going on!

Its great to hear about everything back home:) Keep telling me about all that goes on. Yeah i could hear the BYU game while it was happening which was awesome! I get really homesick at night, but my days are too busy to think about anything! My schedule consists of waking up everyday at 6, personal study till 8, breakfast till 8:30, Gym till 9:20 (Which I can't do because of my stitches:/), shower and get ready, then language class is 9:50 till 12:50, Lunch, Then class again from 1:50 to 5:50, Dinner, Then class from 6:50 to 9:30. Then Personal time, Quiet time at 10:15, Then lights out at 10:30. Sometimes things change cause of the responsibilities I have and an occasional devotional. Bottom line though is its non stop from the moment you get up, till the time i crawl into bed. On Sundays we have Sacrament meeting and that day is always the best cause there is more down time. Wednesdays are my favorite cause I get to write you guys:) 

We had an awesome devotional yesterday and the General Primary Pres. came and spoke to us. 
If you could send me printout pictures and putty to hang them thatd be great:) I miss all of you so much. Hopefully I'll have more time to write you tonight, but im super busy today cause of new missionaries in my zone. Here are some pictures though:) Sorry ill get better at writing as time goes on.

Here is a challange for you though, Listen the the talk "The Purifying Power of Gethsemani" by Bruce R McConkie. Its really powerful. Email me your response to it!
I love you guys so much and I think about you every single day! Here is a picture of me and my companion.
I love you!

Ældste Weese

Jeg vil at du er Guds børn!




No comments:

Post a Comment