Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Elder Weese's 6th email & last one from the MTC:

Hey everybody! Last P-day at the MTC! I'm so excited! Thanks for all the Dear Elders:)  Umm really it has just been the same old, nothing new to email about other than I had two more visits at the surgeon, he says things are looking good!! This past few days though I have been really sick. I guarantee it's strep throat cause I have these nasty white sores on the back of my throat. I'll find out today though cause I made a doc appointment for 9:40. I really don't have anything to email about though because I have been sick and in bed all day!

So here are my flight plans. I fly out of Salt Lake Monday at 1:25p.m., I land in Chicago at 5:35p.m. then fly out at 6:20p.m., I then land in Hethrow London at 8:05 a.m. on Tuesday and fly out at 9:55a.m., then I land in Denmark at 12:50p.m.

It's pretty confusing and I don't have any long layovers but I figured out all the times I can call you, I won't know exactly when until I am there but I would call you anytime between 12 and 1p.m. or 4:35 to 5:20p.m. or if either of those don't work it would be 1:05 to 2:05a.m. tuesday morning. That's all in Utah time!!!

Which brings me to what I need before I leave, if you could send this stuff today so I can get it before saturday that would be great!  I need some cash cause I have to pay like 51 bucks for my luggage, I'm all out of cash because of doc visits, medicine, and a haircut. I need a copy of my social number. My priesthood line of authority, my other set of scriptures, some of those collor inserts for my white shirts, my electric razor, some face wash. I don't need anymore food or treats cause I won't be able to take those with me. Haha sorry if I sound demanding, its just some things I really need before I leave.  Thanks mom!!!

Heard Jack got his Eagle project done! Thats awesome buddy! I'm so proud of you:) Hope everyone back home is doing well:) I honestly am so excited to head out to Denmark!

Probably the biggest thing I have learned here at the MTC is how important hard work and obedience is. I can see a huge difference with how much I am able to get done, feel the spirit, and retain when I learn becuase of those two things.

I have a lot to get done before I head out, so I have to go, sorry this is so short.  Can't wait to call you!! I love you guys so much:)

Elder Weese








No comments:

Post a Comment